What is an Air Ambulance?
Air Ambulance Services Cost, the definition of an Air Ambulance, also known as a medical air transport. It is any form of aircraft equipped with medical supplies, equipment and qualified medical professionals that will provide mobile medical care to a patient during transport to a medical facility specialized in responding to the medical needs of the patient in transport. An air ambulance transports patients to medical facilities when other transportation will not be adequate for them to receive necessary medical care.
An air ambulance may be a helicopter or an airplane; its mission is to ensure the best possible medical care during transport of a patient to a medical center. Or hospital equipped to best deal with the condition, injury or illness. Almas Air Ambulances are largely used in emergency medical situations or situations where timing is of the essence in helping a patient receive treatment. Air ambulance coverage may be covered under a health insurance or travel insurance policy.
They Are Useful…
- When you are injured during a trip and would like to be transported home to receive care near home
- If you need to go to medical facilities for specialized treatment
- You need to be transported to a rehabilitation center to receive specialized care
- If being transported by ground is impossible or will provide a risk to your health
- When rapid transportation is necessary
What are the Air Ambulance Cost?
If you need to arrange medical transport, the last thing you should be worrying about is money, so here at Almas Air Ambulance we offer all-inclusive prices to help you understand exactly what to expect. The cost of an Air Ambulance will depend on your individual circumstances, with prices depending on the following factors:
- The patient’s location and the distance they need to travel
- The type of aircraft needed
- The number of medical staff required
- The airport landing fees
- The journey required by ground ambulance
- If money is a concern, we will try our best to keep Air Ambulance Services Cost as low as possible. For example, we will try to find an alternative airport which charge lower fees and is closer to the patient’s arrival hospital.
To get a rough idea of how much an air ambulance might cost for some of our most common destinations, read on below. However, to get an exact quote which is tailored to your needs, Please Call +91-9999168707.