Understanding the Major difference Between Ambulance Services 102 and 108!
Ambulance in Faridabad, Today, ambulances are a necessary component of our daily lives. Moreover, they emerge as a blessing to humanity in times of need and revive hope. Besides, we all witnessed how crucial ambulances were in saving many lives at the height of the Covid-19 pandemic. So, it is now clear that as development occurs, they will always be in demand.
On the other side, emergency situations have suddenly increased in frequency in recent years across Faridabad and other major cities around India. In this situation, it is crucial to seek immediate assistance when necessary. That said, Ambulance in Faridabad can be reached at two different emergency numbers (102 & 108). Moreover, people now naturally wonder about the distinction between the 102 and 108 ambulance services.
What Sets the 102 and 108 Ambulance Services Apart?
While the 102 is a free ambulance service for expectant mothers and newborns. The 108 is an emergency medical response service for ambulance in Faridabad and other cities in India. Besides, when dealing with both emergency and non-emergency situations, both services complement one another. On the other side, while transferring or transporting patients who are in critical condition. 108 has more fully equipped ambulances that concentrate on the emergency situation. However, 102 ambulance services are dedicated to transporting expectant mothers and newborns to the closest medical centers.
Furthermore, the call can be transferred to 102 if 108 receive a call requesting the transport of a pregnant woman who is not in an emergency situation. In the same way, if the pregnant woman is in a critical situation and experiencing severe labor pain or copious bleeding, 102 can also transfer the call to 108.
Benefits of selecting Almas ambulance service over 108: –
While the 108 was created to reduce complexity in an emergency, it also has some shortcomings. Since the government has distributed 100 ambulances to each state, there is a huge supply and demand imbalance that results in one ambulance serving 30,000 people. Similar to this, only two hospitals in each city provide assistance to 108, making it difficult for ambulances to arrive at the hospital on time.
The best answer to any problems you might encounter when dialing 108 to call an ambulance is Almas ambulance in Faridabad. We are committed to offering the best services around-the-clock with the quickest ambulances and making sure that nobody faces a critical situation while waiting for an ambulance.
You will never have trouble receiving immediate medical attention because we have strong connections to all of the major public and private hospitals nationwide. Therefore, when you use Almas ambulance services, you not only receive an ambulance but also a number of benefits that no other service provider could offer:
- Unlike 108, Almas ambulance in Faridabad is always accessible in both digital and offline modes.
- At the same cost as the cheapest cabs and cars, you can purchase the best ambulances.
- We have a multilingual responding panel where we offer you the choice of your preferred language.
- Moreover, we have instant connectivity with the nearest government or private hospital in any corner of the city, whereas 108 has access to only two government hospitals, that too in the two corners of the city.
- More than any other ambulance service provider, Almas ambulance stays closer to you in times of need. Moreover, only Almas ambulance is offering the capability to track the live status of your ambulance.
- Almas ambulance gives you the invoice with all the information you need to submit an insurance claim. We have a professional approach with a personal touch and we treat our customers like God. Only 10% of the ambulances the government has given to 108 people are functioning properly, which is the main problem with the service. So, we can say that you can find the most affordable ambulances through Almas ambulance services.
Overall, the primary distinction between 102 and 108 ambulance services is the scope of their duties. They connect the caller to either 102 or 108 ambulance services depending on the patient’s condition. That said, with the best ambulances and top-notch service, Almas ambulance has developed immediate and practical solutions for emergency situations.
Moreover, ambulances are a blessing to humanity because they support us during many medical emergencies and disasters. Because we recognize the importance of ambulances in daily life, we work to ensure that every regular person has access to the service without concern for the cost. That said, we have provided our services throughout the entire Covid-19 pandemic, and Almas ambulance is proud to say that we are working quickly to save lives.